Fully Polypropylene Fume Hood
The Frontier PPH® Fume Hood provides the highest level of protection and containment against highly corrosive chemicals. Full polypropylene (PP) interior makes the hood metal-free and ideal for sensitive work such as trace metal analysis. PP also has an excellent rating against corrosion and chemical staining.
Key Benefits :-
• 5 degree sloped front
• Excellent aesthetics
• High energy savings
• Suitable for metal sensitive work
• Superior containment at 0.5m/s
• Unique perforated baffle design
• Full PP internal chamber : Internal liner and worktop is made of ivory-white polypropylene material which is easy to clean. PP also has excellent rating against staining.
: PP is stress-relieved for maximum durability & resistance against bending.
• Polycarbonate Sash : Ideal for applications that involve the use of Hydrofluoric Acid to prevent fogging or etching.
• Optional Wash Down System : As an added safety feature, the PPH fume hood can be ordered with a built-in wash down system to wash off any build-up of chemical salts (explosive) within the chamber.
• Tapered Exhaust Collar : Helps reduce airflow turbulence, static pressure loss and noise level. It also enhances face velocity uniformity.
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690