General Purpose Laboratory Fume Hood
The Frontier® Mono™ fume hood is the most basic of all Esco ducted fume hoods with a single wall construction designed for a fully maximized internal work zone. This hood is generally applicable for common laboratory applications such as boiling, evaporation, drying and other applications that emits noxious fumes and vapors.
Key Benefits :-
• Clean looking aesthetics
• High performance
• UL classified
• Aesthetics and Ergonomic Design : Complementary neutral white with blue accent blends the hood with any casework, metal or wood.
• Aerodynamic Foil Entry : Grade 304 SS airfoil safely ventilates fumes generated towards the back of the hood for superior operator protection.
: Helps reduce turbulence and eliminate airflow.
• Designed for Safety & Optimum Performance : Certified according to ANSI/ ASHRAE 110-1995 standard, assuring you of a safe & reliable laboratory fume hood.
: Has a vertical-rising sash with Isocide™ constructed of tempered glass with fail-safe counterbalanced mechanism.
: More savings with its energ efficient hood lighting.
• Single Wall Construction with Isocide™ : Constructed of EG steel & aluminum with Isocide™ powder coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
: Single wall design provides a fully maximized internal work zone.
• Superstructure Design : Internal liner and baffle system is made of phenolic resin laminates for durability & corrosion resistance.
: Removable baffles for easy servicing.
• Optional Base Cabinet : Has built-in dished black phenolic res in laminate tabletop, four electrical socket outlets & polypropylene drip cup.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690