The Floor Mounted Fume Hood
The Esco Frontier® Floor Mounted™ is designed to provide comfortable space when users have to deal with tall apparatus and large hazardous containers that require increased height area. This fume hood is built with horizontal or vertical sliding sashes for ease of access when transporting apparatus into the hood. Although this type of fume hood is sometimes denoted as a walk-in fume hood, it is a misnomer. The user must not enter the hood while an activity generating hazardous fumes exists or when suspected concentration of fumes exists inside the chamber.
Key Benefits :-
• ASHRAE 110 certified / EN14175 certified
• 5 degree sloped front
• Excellent aesthetics
• High energy savings
• Superior containment at 0.3m/s
• UL classified
• Design Flexibility : Its design is floor-mounted by default but can be reconfigured as a distillation hood by adding an optional removable lowheight base cabinet.
• High Energy Savings : Operates safely at face velocities as low as 0.3 m/s. This translates to more energy savings for your lab.
: Uses energy-efficient hood lighting through a pre-wired, electronic ballast.
• High Sash Opening : Has a double-hung full-framed sash which can be raised vertically up to a maximum opening height of 1647 mm (64.8”) for rolling in of large equipment of portable work stations.
• Tri-wall Construction Coated with Isocide™ : Built for maximum robustness, long term chemical abrasion & weathering resistance.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690