General Purpose Laboratory Fume Hood
The Esco Frontier® Duo™ Fume Hood is an upgraded version of its predecessors representing design and engineering innovations that are at the forefront of fume hood technology.
It has a rugged dual wall construction offering a much robust design that allows service fixtures and electrical outlets to be mounted on both sides of the wall.
Key Benefits :-
• ASHRAE 110 certified
• Clean looking aesthetics
• 8 degree sloped front of sash
• UL classified
• Dual Wall Construction Coated with Isocide™ : Made of EG steel with hybrid Isocide™ powder coating for long term chemical abrasion & weathering resistance.
• Elegant Aesthetics : Complementary color scheme Coated with Isocide™ (neutral white with blue accents) blends the hood with any casework, metal or wood. Enhanced visibility with minimal glare and reflections.
: Color temperature is tuned to provide a gentle and comfortable work environment for the user.
• Built-in Worktop : Dished worktop provides spill retention and is made of phenolic resin, a highly corrosion-resistant material.
• Perfect Pitch Profile : 8° sloping of the front sash allows users to work further into the hood without strain.
: Enhanced visibility with minimal glare and reflections.
• SentinelTM Silver Microprocessor (Optional) : Provides audible and visual alarms for low airflow and/ or unsafe sash positions.
: Supervises hood functions such as hood airflow.
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690