High Performance Fume Hood
The Esco Frontier® Acela™ Fume Hood is a high performance, low flow fume hood engineered for safety, performance and energy efficiency, all combined in one multi-featured product. Its ability to operate at a reduced face velocity of 0.3 m/s allows for an exhaust volume reductions of up to 58% as compared to a conventional fume hood. This directly translates to more savings for your company.
Key Benefits :-
• ASHRAE 110 certified/ EN14175 certified
• 5 degree sloped front
• Excellent aesthetics
• High energy savings
• Superior containment at 0.3m/s
• Unique perforated baffle design
• UL Classified
• Acela™ Shaping Vanes : Improves containment by increasing airflow “sweep” at the critical area.
• Ergonomic Sash Handle : Gently directs air into the hood without sacrificing visibility.
• High Sight Line : High sight line of 1803 mm (71.0”) for enhanced visibility
• Single Wall Construction with Isocide™ : Constructed of EG steel & aluminum with Isocide™ powder coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
: Single wall design provides a fully maximized internal work zone.
• Perfect Pitch Profile : 5° Face Pitch ergonomically allows users to work further into the hood without strain.
: Ergonomic design is anthropometrically proven.
• Chain & Sprocket Sash Support System : The unique design provides a robust stream of bypass air into the hood cavity.
• Tempered Fiber Glass Exhaust Collar : Enhances airflow uniformity.
• Functionally Robust Bypass: The unique design provides a robust stream of bypass air into the hood cavity.
• Hot Zone Baffles : The unique Hot Zone Baffle design draws most contaminants back in single pass displacement of the air. Thermal heat relief is quickly achieved.
• Aerodynamic Foil Entry : Helps reduce turbulence and eliminate backflow.
: Provides maximum airflow “sweep” on the critical boundary layer.
• Tri-wall Construction Coated with Isocide™ : Built for maximum robustness and for long term chemical abrasion & weathering resistance.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690