Ideal Fume Hood for Mining Industry
Frontier® ACELA™ M SERIES
The Frontier® Acela™ M Series Fume Hood is designed specifically for users in the mining industry. It provides the highest level of protection and containment against highly corrosive chemicals at high temperatures.
Key Benefits :-
• 1000 mm inner work depth which reduces risks of leaks and splashes of boiling acids
• 5 ° angled front of the sash to maximize operator comfort
• ASHRAE 110 and EN14175 compliant
• Excellent aesthetics
• High energy savings
• Superior containment at a face velocity of 0.3 m/s
• Durable Internal Liner : Made of Esco Resinate Plus™, which is a proprietary composite material made of Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic.
: Offers excellent chemical & physical resistance against harsh chemicals such as highly corrosive acids.
: UL1805 compliant
• Generous Inner Work Depth : The inner work depth is 100 mm deeper than conventional hoods.
: The design helps in containing leaks and splashes during chemical analysis.
• High Energy Savings : Operates safely at face velocities as low as 0.3 m/s. This translates to more energy savings for your lab.
: Uses energy-efficient hood lighting through a pre-wired, electronic ballast.
• Robust design : Designed to accommodate heavy equipment such as furnaces.
: Has tough chain and sprocket sash support system.
• Tri-wall Construction Coated with Isocide™ : Built for maximum robustness, long term chemical abrasion & weathering resistance.
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690