Simply the most efficient method of drying samples for analysis
Fluid Bed Dryer FBD 2000
A bench top unit for the rapid drying of chemicals, foodstuffs and minerals prior to sieve analysis and other tests.
• Efficient: High rates of heat transfer ensure faster & more homogeneous drying than oven, microwave or vacuum drying.
• Easy to use: Manageable controls with straightforward settings
• Fast: Drying times range from a few seconds to minutes.
• Reproducible results: Precise controls ensure uniform and reproducible results.
• Versatile: Suitable for most granular and powder materials.
• A multi-tub unit with 4 x 300 ml tubs is also available for drying four samples simultaneously.
• An attachment is also available for the efficient drying of test sieves.
• Glass tubs are particularly useful for observing the fluidisation process to establish optimum settings.
• Single tubs come in 2 and 5 litre sizes in either stainless steel or glass.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690