• Operates at low flow rates. (The impeller starts to turn at 150ml/min)
• Simple but highly effective device to show flow of liquid or gas
• Stepped side arms are tapered to accept tubing from 6 – 11mm I.D.
• Transparent robust molding with a colored paddle wheel
CAUTION : Not suitable for use with strong acids / alkalis or solvents.
2 bar operating pressure. +60°C operating temperature.
INFO :- Polymethylpentene, PMP (TPX)
• Autoclavable at 121ºC
• Broad temperature range -180 to +145ºC
• Good to excellent chemical resistance
• Has a low density and a high clarity
• Transparent rigid polymer
• Typically used for beakers and cylinders