• Calibrated to ISO 1042, class B tolerances
• Clear easy to read calibration line
• Manufactured from transparent PMP offering excellent clarity
• Supplied with polypropylene stopper
CAUTION : Cleaning up to max. 60°C is recommended to preserve marks and inscriptions.
Exposure to temperatures up to 121°C (autoclaving) will not cause permanent exceeding of tolerance limits.
INFO :- Polymethylpentene, PMP (TPX)
• Autoclavable at 121ºC
• Broad temperature range -180 to +145ºC
• Good to excellent chemical resistance
• Has a low density and a high clarity
• Transparent rigid polymer
• Typically used for beakers and cylinders