PVDF Body Foodcare pH Electrode for Creams, Sauces and Fruit Juices with BNC Connector
The FC911B is a PVDF body, double junction pH electrode that has a BNC connector. This electrode features a single ceramic junction with refillable electrolyte, a sensing bulb made of general purpose glass, and a spherical tip shape.This design consideration is ideal for pH measurements in samples such as creams, fruit juices, and sauces. The recommended operating temperature range is from -5 to 80°C.
• Durable PVDF Body
• Double Junction Reference
• Refillable Electrode
The FC911B uses general purpose (GP) glass, spherical bulb, food grade PVDF body, single ceramic frit, double junction and is refillable with 3.5M KCl.
General Purpose Glass Formulation
• General Purpose (GP) glass, as the name implies, is a standard glass formulation that is used for general use.
• A pH electrode with GP glass will have a resistance of 100 megaohms at 25°C and is suited for measuring pH of samples that are at ambient temperatures.
• The FC911B is suitable to use with samples that measure from -5 to 80°C.
• The spherical bulb is for general purpose use within the food industry.
• Measurements can be made in liquids or slurries that allow easy measurement of solid and semi-solid food products.
• Other tip shapes include conic for penetration and flat tip for surface measurements.
• Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) is a food grade plastic that is resistant to most chemicals and solvents, including sodium hypochlorite.
• It has high abrasion resistance, mechanical strength and resistance to ultraviolet and nuclear radiation.
• PVDF is also resistant to fungal growth.
Single Ceramic Double Junction Reference
• The FC911B is a double junction design. pH electrodes are available as single junction or double junction.
• See below for a complete description of the differences.
• The junction also known as a salt bridge is necessary component of the electrical circuit.
• The movement of ions must flow through the junction for a steady reading.
• The outer reference has a single ceramic frit.
• The ceramic is a porous material that is easily fused with the glass body and has a similar expansion coefficient.
• A single ceramic junction has a flow rate of 15-20 μL/hour.
• Other junction types are available with higher flow rates and made with different materials.
• The FC911B is a refillable probe.
• Since it is a double junction pH electrode the fill solution is the HI7082 3.5M KCl.
• This solution does not contain any silver as with single junction electrode.
• The absence of silver will prevent any silver precipitate from forming at the junction surface and clogging it.
• Clogging of the junction will result in drifty and erratic readings.
• The FC911B uses a BNC connector.
• This type of connector is universal in that it can be used on any pH meter that has the female BNC probe input.
• Other type of connectors include DIN, screw type, T-type, and 3.5mm to name a few.
• These types of connectors tend to be proprietary for a particular type of meter and are not interchangeable.
|Body Material :||PVDF|
|Reference :||double, Ag/AgCl|
|Junction / Flow Rate :||ceramic, single / 15-20 μL/h|
|Electrolyte :||3.5M KCl|
|Range :||pH: 0 to 13|
|Max Pressure :||0.1 bar|
|Tip Shape :||spheric (dia: 7.5 mm)|
|Diameter :||12 mm|
|Body Length / Overall Length :||110 mm / 150.5 mm|
| Recommended Operating
-5 to 80°C (23 to 176°F)
|Temperature Sensor :||no|
|Matching Pin :||no|
|Cable :||coaxial; 1 m (3.3’)|
|Applications :||dairy, juice, liquids and slurries measurement in food industry, sauces|
|Warranty :||6 months|
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690