Foodcare pH Half-Cell Electrode with BNC Connector
The FC260B is a glass body pH half-cell electrode with a BNC connector. A reference half-cell must be used in addition to the FC260B in order to obtain pH measurements.The pH sensing portion of this electrode is a spherical bulb made of low temperature glass. This design consideration is ideal for measuring pH of various food products with a high solids content such as sauces, dairy products, and slurries.
• Glass Body
• Low Temperature Glass
• pH Half-Cell
The FC260B half-cell electrode uses low temperature (LT) glass with a spherical bulb and glass body.
Low Temperature Glass Formulation
• The glass tip uses a special LT glass formulation with a lower resistance of approximately 50 megohms compared to general purpose (GP) with a resistance of about 100 megohms.
• This is beneficial since many food products are stored at low temperatures.
• As the temperature of the glass decreases in the sample, the resistance of the LT glass will increase approaching that of GP glass at ambient temperatures.
• If using GP glass, the resistance would increase above the optimum resistance for the high impedance input of a pH meter.
• The FC260B is suitable to use with samples that measure from -5 to 100°C.
• The spherical bulb is for general purpose use. Other tip shapes include conic for penetration and flat tip for surface measurements.
• The glass electrode body is suitable for a wide range of applications due to its chemical resistance.
• The glass electrode is compatible with many non-aqueous solvents and other aggressive chemicals.
• Glass is also resistant to many forms of radiation, such as ultraviolet radiation.
• The FC260B uses a BNC connector.
• This type of connector is universal in that it can be used on any pH meter that has the female BNC probe input.
• Other type of connectors include DIN, screw type, T-type, and 3.5mm to name a few.
• These types of connectors tend to be proprietary for a particular type of meter and are not interchangeable.
|Body Material :||glass|
|Range :||pH: 0 to 12|
|Tip Shape :||spheric (dia: 9.5 mm)|
|Diameter :||12 mm|
|Body Length / Overall Length :||120 mm / 163.5 mm|
| Recommended Operating
-5 to 100°C (23 to 212°F)
|Applications :||dairy, sauces, slurries|
|Warranty :||6 months|
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690