Foodcare pH/Temperature Electrode for Yogurt (use w/ HI98164)
FC2133 is a specialized electrode that offers numerous features that improve pH testing for yogurt producers design to be used with the HI98164 Foodcare Meter. An integrated temperature sensor allows for temperature compensated pH measurements without the need for a separate temperature probe. The contact between the bulb’s large surface area and the yogurt sample ensures a stable calibration and measurement.
• Designed for measuring pH in yogurt with the HI98164 Foodcare Meter.
• Glass body is easy to clean.
• Open junction design that resist clogging from yogurt-based solids.
The FC2133 amplified pH electrode is a specialized probe that offers numerous features that improve pH testing for yogurt producers. An integrated temperature sensor allows for temperature compensated pH measurements without the need for a separate temperature probe. The probe’s conical sensing bulb ensures stable calibration and measurement in semi-solids and emulsions like yogurt.
An integral part of any pH electrode is the reference junction. The reference junction is a part of the electrode that allows for the flow of ions located in the reference cell into the sample being tested. It is vital that this flow occurs in order to complete an electrical circuit, which ultimately determines the pH value. Any clogging of the junction will prevent completion of the circuit, resulting in readings that are erratic or constantly drifting.
Clogging of the reference junction is a common challenge faced by yogurt producers as the milk solids and proteins can easily build up on the electrode. The open junction design of the FC2133 utilizes a viscolene reference electrolyte that comes into direct contact with the yogurt sample. Without a physical junction, the electrode resists clogging and continues to provide accurate, stable readings.
Conical Glass Tip
• The conical shaped tip design allows for penetration into solids, semi-solids, and emulsions for the direct measurement of pH in samples such as yogurt.
• The glass body of the FC2133 is chemically resistant and quick to reach thermal equilibrium, allowing for a faster, more stable response when taking pH measurements
in samples that are not at ambient temperature.
Open Junction Reference
• The open junction design consists of a solid gel interface (viscolene) between the sample and internal Ag/AgCl reference.
• This interface not only prevents silver from entering the sample, but also makes it impermeable to clogging, resulting in a fast response and stable reading.
Built-In Temperature Sensor
• Errors in calibration and measurement are eliminated with the Automatic Temperature Compensation provided by the integrated temperature sensor.
|Range :||pH: 0 to 12|
|Max. Pressure :||0.1 bar|
| Recommended Operating
0 to 50°C
|Temperature Sensor :||yes|
|Cable Length :||1m|
|Connection :||Quick Connect DIN|
|Applications :||yogurt (HI98164 Foodcare pH / Temperature Meter for Yogurt)|
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690