Foodcare pH Electrode for Dairy Products and Semi-Solid Foods with DIN Connector
Specialized for measuring the milk pH and pH in semi-solid foods, including dairy products, the FC202D is an essential tool in the kitchen or food lab. Fitted with a 1m cable and a 7-pin DIN connector, this pH electrode is designed for use with the HI99161 Portable Food and Dairy pH Meter.
• Easy to clean PTFE body.
• Conical electrode tip for quick penetration into food and dairy products.
• Great for use in small food and dairy operations as well as for hobbyists.
The FC202D is an amplified pH electrode with a built-in temperature sensor; perfect for measuring the pH of foods.
This probe is designed with low temperature (LT) glass, conical bulb, food grade PVDF body, and open junction with viscolene gel electrolyte.
Low Temperature Glass Formulation
• The glass tip uses a special LT glass formulation with a lower resistance of approximately 50 megaohms compared to general purpose (GP) with a
resistance of about 100 megaohms.
• This is beneficial since many food products are stored at low temperatures.
• As the temperature of the glass decreases in the sample, the resistance of the LT glass will increase approaching that of GP glass at ambient temperatures.
• If using GP glass, the resistance would increase above the optimum resistance for the high impedance input of a pH meter.
• The FC202D is suitable to use with samples that measure from 0 to 50°C.
Conical Glass Tip
• The conical shaped tip design allows for penetration into solids, semi solids, and emulsions for the direct measurement of pH in food products including
meat, cheese, yogurt, and milk.
• Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) is a food grade plastic that is resistant to most chemicals and solvents, including sodium hypochlorite.
• It has high abrasion resistance, mechanical strength and resistance to ultraviolet and nuclear radiation.
• PVDF is also resistant to fungal growth.
Open Junction Reference
• Suspended solids and proteins found in food products will clog a conventional ceramic reference junction.
• This clogging will impede the measurement circuit between the indicating electrode and the internal reference resulting in slower response
time, erratic readings, and frequent electrode replacement.
• The open junction design consists of a solid gel interface (viscolene) between the sample and internal Ag/AgCl reference.
• This interface not only prevents silver from entering the sample, but also makes it impermeable to clogging, resulting in a fast response and stable readings.
• The FC202D uses a DIN connector that can only be used with the HI99161 portable pH/temperature meter.
|Body Material :||PVDF|
|Reference :||single, Ag/AgCl|
|Junction / Flow Rate :||open|
|Range :||pH: 0 to 12|
|Max Pressure :||0.1 bar|
|Tip Shape :||conic (6 x 10 mm)|
|Diameter :||6 mm|
|Body Length / Overall Length :||75 mm / 130 mm|
| Recommended Operating
|0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Temperature Sensor :||yes|
|Matching Pin :||no|
|Cable :||7-pole; 1 m (3.3′)|
|Applications :||dairy, milk, semi-solid foods, yogurt|
|Warranty :||6 months|
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690