The FC2023 is an amplified double junction pH electrode that has a built-in temperature sensor and connects to the meter with a quick connect DIN connector. This type of connector is proprietary to specific meters such as the HI98190.The FC2023 electrode features a food grade plastic PVDF body, an open junction design with viscolene gel electrolyte, a sensing bulb made of low temperature glass, and a conical tip shape. This design consideration is ideal for pH measurements in dairy products, emulsions, cream, or other semi-solid samples. The recommended operating temperature range is from 0 to 50°C.
• Low Temperature Glass
• Open Junction
• PVDF Body
The FC2023 is an amplified pH electrode with a built-in temperature sensor. This probe is designed with low temperature (LT) glass, conical bulb, food grade PVDF body, and open junction with viscolene gel electrolyte. glass, conical bulb, food grade PVDF body, and open junction with viscolene gel electrolyte.
Low Temperature Glass Formulation
• The glass tip uses a special LT glass formulation with a lower resistance of approximately 50 megaohms compared to general purpose (GP) with a resistance of
about 100 megaohms.
• This is beneficial since many food products are stored at low temperatures.
• As the temperature of the glass decreases in the sample, the resistance of the LT glass will increase approaching that of GP glass at ambient temperatures.
• If using GP glass, the resistance would increase above the optimum resistance for the high impedance input of a pH meter.
• The FC2023 is suitable to use with samples that measure from 0 to 50°C.
Conical Glass Tip
• The conical shaped tip design allows for penetration into solids, semi solids, and emulsions for the direct measurement of pH in a variety of food products including meat, cheese, yogurt, and milk.
• Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) is a food grade plastic that is resistant to most chemicals and solvents, including sodium hypochlorite. It has high abrasion resistance, mechanical strength and resistance to ultraviolet and nuclear radiation. PVDF is also resistant to fungal growth.
Open Junction Reference
• Suspended solids and proteins found in food products will clog a conventional ceramic reference junction.
• This clogging will impede the measurement circuit between the indicating electrode and the internal reference resulting in slower response time, erratic readings, and frequent electrode replacement.
• The open junction design consists of a solid gel interface (viscolene) between the sample and internal Ag/AgCl reference.
• This interface not only prevents silver from entering the sample, but also makes it impermeable to clogging, resulting in a fast response and stable readings.
Quick Connect DIN Connector
• The FC2023 uses a Quick Connect DIN connector that makes attaching and removing the probe simple and easy.
• This type of connector is proprietary to the meter. See specifications table for compatible meters.
|Body Material :||PVDF|
|Reference :||single, Ag/AgCl|
|Junction / Flow Rate :||open|
|Range :||pH: 0 to 12|
|Max Pressure :||0.1 bar|
|Tip Shape :||conic (6 x 10 mm)|
|Diameter :||6 mm|
|Body Length / Overall Length :||75 mm / 130 mm|
| Recommended Operating
0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
|Temperature Sensor :||yes|
|Matching Pin :||no|
|Cable :||5-pole; 1 m (3.3′)|
|Connection :||Quick connect DIN|
|Applications :||dairy, emulsions, milk, semi-solid foods, yogurt|
|Warranty :||6 months|
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690