Economic and automated fat determination
Extraction Unit E-816 ECE
Perform economic fat determination in food and feed samples with the E-816 ECE (Economic Continuous Extraction). The automated continuous extraction method ensures simple method selection and easy operation. Highest solvent recovery and reduced solvent consumption guarantee cost savings.
• Increase operator availability due to unattended process for walk-away
• Minimal operator intervention thanks to easy sample loading
• Quick and simple method selection thanks to intuitive solvent library
• Low solvent consumption due to the compact design of the glass assembly
• More than 90% recycling yields thanks to minimized solvent emission and cooled tank
Fast and Reliable
• Automated and compliant Twisselmann extraction (according to ISO, etc.)
• High reproducibility and reliable results thanks to continuous extraction method
• High speed heating due to ceramic plates and individual heating zones
• Up to four times faster compared to extractions using classical glassware
• Best Solvent Recovery Rates
– Insulated tank with condenser, no unpleasant odor even with petroleum ether.
• Clever Menu Navigation and Solvent Library
– Easy to understand from the beginning. Choose your solvent and respective settings are loaded.
– No time-consuming application work necessary.
• High Speed Heating
– Ceramic surface with integrated individual heating zones.
– Every heating plate reaches boiling point within five minutes.
• Economic Continuous Extraction According to Twisselmann
– Official method for many extractions, e.g. total fat determination.
– Low solvent consumption due to the compact design of the glass assembly.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690