Four compliant and versatile extraction methods
Extraction System B-811 / B-811 LSV
The Extraction System B-811 / B-811 LSV enables you to running four different compliant extraction methods: Soxhlet, Soxhlet Warm, Hot Extraction and Continuous Flow. Ideal for demanding applications in residue and contaminant analysis. The B-811 is the most efficient, versatile and expandable extraction instrument.
Flexible and Efficient
• Combine the benefits of Soxhlet and Randall extraction in one instrument
• Compatible with many solvents and samples
• Reach the required detection limit thanks to 60% larger sample volume (LSV configuration)
• Soxhlet, Soxhlet Warm, Hot Extraction and Continuous Flow on the same instrument
• Better recoveries by drying under inert gas
• Contamination free instrument thanks to autoclavable parts
• No alternating blank values thanks to elimination of residual effects
Safe and Compliant
• Full compliance achieved using the Soxhlet mode
• Minimized solvent loss thanks to high performance condenser
• Perfect observation of the process thanks to visible glass setup
• Risk of burns reduced by effective shielding and heating control
• Compliant Soxhlet Extraction
– Soxhlet extraction in full compliance with official methods for environmental applications or for fat determination in food and feed samples.
• Higher Safety Standards
– Complete tightness of joints and a protective shield guarantee excellent operator protection.
– Cooling water, level of solvent and heat source are monitored at any time.
• Optimized Sample Size
– The B-811 LSV with the larger sample volume allows for higher quantities to reach the required detection limit of the analyte.
– The main glass parts are expanded up to 60 %.
• Sample Level Adjustment
– Easy adjustment of the level detection sensor 1 to the sample volume for increased throughput and efficiency of the Soxhlet cycle.
• Wide Application Spectrum
– Use high-boiling solvents of up to 150 °C thanks to two built-in heating sources per extraction location and optimal heat transfer.
• Working Under Fully Inert Conditions
– All components in contact with the sample are inert.
– Contamination of the sample is prevented as leaching of additives from sealing membranes is eliminated.
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690