These compact universal split tube furnaces use free radiating wire elements embedded within the insulation of the furnace body.
EST, EZS, EVT, EVZ – Compact Split Tube Furnaces
The benefit of this design is its flexibility; with the use of tube adapters the same furnace can be used with a variety of tube diameters.
The single zone EST and EVT and 3-zone EZS and EVZ split tube furnaces comprise a furnace body which is hinged and split into two halves along its length. This makes exchange of work tubes easier and also enables the furnace to be used with reactors or work tubes where end flanges would make insertion into a non-split furnace difficult.
The 3-zone EZS and EVZ furnaces provide excellent uniformity resulting from division of the heated length into 3-zones with its own controller and thermocouple. This range of tube furnaces does not include an integral work tube which must be selected as an additional item. The work tube length is dependent on the application, for example, for use with modified atmosphere or vacuum.
The use of a separate work tube has the advantage of protecting the heating elements from damage or contamination.
• 1200°C maximum operating temperature
• Accepts work tubes with outer diameters up to 60 mm
• Carbolite Gero 301 digital PID controller with single ramp to setpoint, digital display and process timer
• Furnace splits into two halves and accommodates tubes or samples fixed into a test rig
• Heated lengths, single zone 150, 300, 450 or 600 mm (EST, EVT )
• Heated lengths, 3-zone 450 or 600 mm (EZS, EVZ)
• Models: EST, EZS: Horizontal split configuration
• Models: EVT, EVZ: Vertical split configuration
• Models: EST, EVT: Single zone
• Models: EZS, EVZ: 3-zone
• Outer mesh guard ensures operator safety
• Wire elements in high quality vacuum formed insulation ensure fast heat up, excellent temperature uniformity and short cool down times
Options (specify these at time of order)
• A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
• A range of additional work tubes, end seals and work tube packages is available for use with modified atmosphere and/or vacuum
• Insulation plugs and radiation shields to prevent heat loss and improve uniformity
• Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
• Vacuum packages with a choice of rotary vane pump or turbomolecular pump are available
• Wide choice of tube diameters and materials is available.
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690