Ideal for low viscosity materials
Enhanced UL Adapter™
• Reduces measuring range to as low as 1 cP, depending on viscometer used
• Simple attachment to a standard Brookfield Viscometer or DV3T Rheometer
• Small sample size : 16 mL
• Cylindrical geometry provides defined shear rates for detailed product analysis
• Removable cap of low density polyethylene can be considered disposable for one-time use if required
• Stainless steel parts are easily cleaned
• Direct immersion of chamber in temperature bath is quick and easy.
• Sample chamber is held firmly in place by the collar which provides proper alignment for the spindle rotation within the chamber.
• Sturdy collar attaches to locating channel assembly which is connected to viscometer pivot cup.
• Universal coupling nut on spindle ensures firm connection with viscometer and automatic self-centering of spindle in chamber during rotation.
• Water jacket grips slide over collar and operator manually aligns the collar/jacket assembly to allow easy insertion of chamber containing sample to be tested.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690