For innovative microbeads and microcapsules
The versatile system for controlled encapsulation of active ingredients and materials for laboratory-scale research and development work. The simplicity and adaptability of the device allow its use in a variety of areas – pharmaceuticals, materials, cosmetics, the food industry and agriculture.
• Efficient, reproducible encapsulation process
• Exceptionally tight particle size distribution
• High encapsulation efficiency and high yields
• Intuitive to operate and easy to maintain
• Quick and easy process optimization thanks to visualization of droplet formation
• The BUCHI application database and BUCHI application support help you get the most out of working with the Encapsulator B-390
• Choice of particle diameters between 80 μm and 4000 μm
• Production of monodisperse microbeads and microcapsules
• Suitable for the encapsulation of microorganisms, organic and inorganic substances
• Big capsules nozzle – Nozzle system for production of large core-shell capsules (dia. 2 – 4 mm) by means of drop separation process.
• Concentric nozzle system – Concentric nozzle system for creating core-shell capsules (dia. 200 – 2000 µm).
• Flow vibration nozzle – Airflow-assisted nozzle system for producing beads (dia. 80 – 1000 µm) from highly viscous polymers.
• Nozzle heating – The integrated nozzle heater expands the breadth of applications. It enables the processing of melts such as wax or gelatine.
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690