All compounds visible at once
ELS Detector C-650
The Evaporative Light Scattering Detector (ELSD) detects all non-volatile compounds, including those invisible to other detectors. The C-650 handles any combination of mobile phases and gradients required for efficient and fast separations.
Easy to Use
• Easy quantitative estimation with mass sensitive detection
• Minimum warm-up time
• Standard set of parameters suitable for most applications
• Use any volatile solvent
• High flow rate range (up to 250 mL/min) using optimized flow splitter
• Minimal amount of sample lost in the detection process
• Preparative applications with a specific nebulizer
• Detection of all compounds regardless of spectroscopic properties
• Detection of semi-volatile analytes thanks to low temperature evaporation
• Enhanced flexibility for the choice of elution solvents
• Unaffected by elution gradients
• Functional Principle of the C-650 ELS Detector
– The C-650 Evaporative Light Scattering Detector detects all non-volatile compounds, including those invisible to UV.
– There are three different steps in the operation of the detector: nebulization of the eluent, evaporation of the solvent and detection of the compound of interest
using a light scattering detection module.
– It is capable of monitoring flow rates from 0.1 to 5 mL/min.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690