The ELF laboratory furnaces comprise three bench mounted models designed for light duty and general use up to 1100°C.
ELF – Economy Chamber Furnaces
They have a simple drop down door and a top mounted ceramic chimney. The combination of low thermal mass insulation and free radiating wire elements embedded in the chamber sides provide efficient heating.
• 1100°C maximum operating temperature
• 6, 14 or 23 litre chamber volumes
• Carbolite Gero 301 controller with single ramp to setpoint and process timer
• Delayed start / process timer function as standard
• Drop down door with air gap to minimise external temperature
• Hard ceramic hearth fitted as standard
• Vacuum formed, low thermal mass insulation
• Ventilated via top mounted ceramic chimney
Options (specify these at time of order)
• Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690