The compact EHA, EHC horizontal and EVA, EVC vertical compact tube furnaces use free radiating wire elements embedded within the insulation of the furnace body.
EHA, EHC, EVA, EVC – Compact Tube Furnaces
The benefit of this design is its flexibility; with the use of tube adapters the same furnace can be used with a variety of tube diameters. The EHA and EVA are single zone furnaces and the EHC and EVC are three zone furnaces.
This range of tube furnaces does not include an integral work tube and one must be selected as an additional item. The work tube length is dependent on the application e. g. for use with modified atmosphere or vacuum.
The use of a separate work tube has the advantage of protecting the heating elements from damage or contamination.
• 1200°C maximum operating temperature
• Accepts work tubes with outer diameters up to 60 mm
• Carbolite Gero 301 digital PID controller with single ramp to setpoint and process timer
• Control module with 2 metre conduit to furnace (EVA, EVC)
• Heated lengths, single zone 150, 300, 450 or 600 mm (EHA, EVA)
• Horizontal configuration (EHA, EHC)
• Outer mesh guard ensures operator safety
• Vertical configuration (can also be used horizontally – EVA, EVC)
• Wire elements in high quality vacuum formed insulation ensure fast heat up, excellent temperature uniformity and short cool down times
Options (specify these at time of order)
• A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi- segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
• Angle adjustment option allows horizontal and multi-angle configuration (EVA, EVC)
• A range of additional work tubes, end seals and work tube packages is available for use with modified atmosphere and/or vacuum
• Insulation plugs & radiation shields to prevent heat loss & improve uniformity
• Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
• Vacuum packages with a choice of rotary vane pump or turbomolecular pump are available
• Wide choice of tube diameters and materials is available.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690