with graduation, standard ground joint and plastic PE stopper
DURAN Mixing Cylinder with Hexagonal Base
• Calibration is based on the poured in volume (“In”) at a + 20 °C reference temperature.
• Mixing cylinder accuracy limits conform to DIN and ISO standards.
• The base is equipped with three knobs which increase its stability.
• The cylinders have uniform wall thickness over the entire measurement range, so wedge errors are avoided.
• The large hexagonal base prevents the cylinder from rolling.
• Typical applications: diluting solutions, mixing several components with specified proportions.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690