Dupont Tyvek® 800J
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) – on inside
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 3-B, 4-B, 5-B and 6-B
- Stitched and over-taped seams for protection and strength
- Tyvek® zipper and zipper flap for enhanced protection
DuPont™ Tyvek® 800J hooded coverall which is robust yet lightweight (® 800 garments provide an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. They benefit from the use of a specific ‘impervious technology’ to achieve an effective barrier against many low-concentrated water-based inorganic chemicals (even under pressure) and small-sized hazardous particulates, as well as oil repellency. The fabric is antistatically treated. Silicon non-added.
Applications for Tyvek® 800 J garments include those in very humid applications requiring chemical, liquid protection and/or oil repellency. Typical activities include industrial cleaning, work at petrochemical installations, in sewers and maintenance operations.
- Stitched and over-taped seams (bright orange), thumb loops
- Elastication at wrists, ankles and face. Elasticated waist (glued-in).
- Tyvek self-adhesive zipper and chin flap
- CE certified
- Size : S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
- Packing : 25pcs/ctn
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690