Dupont Tyvek® 400
An ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort . Its comfort fit design allows for a greater range of motion and fewer blowouts. Breathable inherent barrier protection against hazardous dry particles, aerosols and non-hazardous light liquid splash. Excellent abrasion resistance; protects against hazardous particles down to one micron in size. When used with other PPE, can help reduce risk of cross-contamination in pandemic response activities.
- Easy to dispose of, does not contain halogen compounds
- Garment design offers ease of movement to the wearer
- High particulate, spray and splash barrier
- Lint-free & antistatically-treated
- Made from pure high-density polyethylene
- Made of continuous strong fibres
- Tyvek® protective apparel helps protect workers against small size hazardous particles. That includes particles such as lead, asbestos, and mold. Protection is built into the fabric itself; there are no films or laminates to abrade or wear away. And for a better fit, Tyvek® garments with comfort fit design have been engineered for enhanced worker range of motion and durability in use. So whether performing asbestos abatement or installing insulation, we want to help you protect your workers.
- Handling and processing toxic or corrosive materals; cleaning up spills, leaks and overflows; dangerous maintenance jobs such as cleaning, flushing, purging or scaling pipes and tanks
- Application : General maintenance/operations, Microcrystalline silica, Lead abatement, Environmental cleanup, Agriculture, Asbestos abatement, Food processing, Mold remediation, Spray painting, Crime scene investigation, Wind turbine manufacturing
- Color : White
- Size : S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690