Entry level Kjeldahl analysis and beyond
Distillation Unit K-350 / K-355
Perform Kjeldahl nitrogen or protein determinations compliant to officially approved methods in the most cost effective way. Expand your range of applications with the additional features of the K-355.
• Eco-friendly cooling water control to reduce water consumption
• Entry level instrument for Kjeldahl and other steam distillations
• Plastic splash protector for extended lifetime
Easy to Use
• Multiple method memory for routine analysis with the K-355
• Simple programming of distillation parameters
• Straightforward operation and calibration of reagent pumps
• Acid resistant pump for additional steam distillation applications
• Choice of glass or plastic splash protector
• Reduction of steam power for gentle distillation
• Safety Features
– Automatic dosage of chemicals, protective sensors for sample tube, front door and service door ensure safe operation.
• Save Cooling Water
– Start and stop cooling water automatically during the distillation process.
• Splash Protector
– Choose between the long-life plastic splash protector or the glass splash protector for visual control of the chemical reaction.
• Scientific Mobile Apps
– Manage your data with ease for a more efficient daily routine.
• Kjeldahl Optimizer
• Kjeldahl Reports
• Specific Sample Tubes
– Chose the appropriate sample tube according to the application to match the required sample amount.
• Steam Regulation
– The K-355 regulates the steam power to control foaming samples and exothermic reactions.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690