Providing stable spray drying conditions
The Dehumidifier B-296 is the ideal accessory to condition the drying air or to work continuously with water and organic solvent mixtures. It ensures process stability and performance.
Easy to Use
• Easy installation and set up
• Low maintenance
• Minimum user interaction during the process
• Measures temperature and relative humidity of exhaust gas
• Supply air as low as 0°C for Spray Chilling
• Work with organic solvent and water mixtures continuously with Innert Loop B-295
• Ideal for humid locations
• Increases the drying capacity of the Spray Dryer
• Reduces the optimization time of a formulation
• Functional Principle of the Dehumidifier B-296
– Can be used to pre dehumidify the drying air before Spray Drying, like this reproducible results with the BUCHI Spray Dryers can be achieved even in humid areas.
– Second the Dehumidifier B-296 can be used to pre chill the cooling air for Spray Chilling applications.
– Third the Dehumidifier will allow to Spray Dry organic solvents and water mixtures.
– In combination with one of the Spray Dryers and the Inert Loop B-295 it will remove the water from the drying gas before entering the Inert Loop B-295.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690