• Anti-suction base stops cylinders slipping on a wet surfaces
• Good chemical and temperature resistance
• Manufactured from high clarity polypropylene
• Molded, blue over-printed graduations
• Squat design for increased stability on the bench and ease of handling particularly in restricted spaces
• Unique self-draining base eliminating water collection during washing in an automatic laboratory dishwasher, thereby removing all spill and contamination issues
CAUTION : Exposure to temperatures up to 80°C will not cause permanent exceeding of tolerance limits.
Cleaning temperatures below 60°C are recommended to preserve marks and inscriptions.
INFO :- Polypropylene, PP
• Autoclavable at 121ºC
• Good to excellent chemical resistance
• Resistant to fatigue making it tough
• Temperature range -20 to +135ºC
• Translucent rigid polymer
• Typically used for beakers, bottles and cylinders