• Clear pin sharp blue graduations
• Conform to ISO 6706
• Stable hexagonal bases with non slip anti-suction feature
• Ultra clear polypropylene with good chemical resistance
CAUTION : Exposure to temperatures above 80°C may affect accuracy.
Cleaning temperatures below 60°C are recommended to preserve marks and inscriptions.
INFO :- Polypropylene, PP
• Autoclavable at 121ºC
• Good to excellent chemical resistance
• Resistant to fatigue making it tough
• Temperature range -20 to +135ºC
• Translucent rigid polymer
• Typically used for beakers, bottles and cylinders