The CTF single zone and TZF 3-zone wire wound tube furnaces use a wire element that is wound directly onto a fixed diameter integral ceramic work tube.
CTF, TZF – Large Tube Furnaces
This simple and economical design of both the CTF and TZF provides a furnace that can be used without the need to purchase an additional work tube. However, should vacuum or a modified atmosphere be required, it is necessary to use a separate additional slide-in work tube in order to provide the required length needed to fit end seals. Similarly, in some circumstances a work tube that has different physical or chemical properties to the fixed work tube may be required.
The TZF heated length is divided into three zones. An extended uniform zone in the mid-section of the work tube is achieved with the use of end zone controllers which track the centre zone for temperature and compensate for the loss of heat from the tube ends. The use of an additional slide-in work tube protects the integral work tube for the TZF and heating element.
• 1200°C maximum operating temperature
• 65 mm, 75 mm or 100 mm work tube inner diameters (CTF)
• 38 mm, 65 mm, 75 mm or 100 mm work tube inner diameters (TZF)
• 450, 550, 700, 850 or 900 mm heated length (varies with model)
• Carbolite Gero 301 PID controller single ramp to setpoint and process timer
• Delayed start / process timer function as standard (CTF)
• Horizontally mounted on control module base
• Integral wire wound work tube
• TZF provides a longer uniform zone than can be achieved in the CTF single zone tube furnace
Options (specify these at time of order)
• A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi- segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
•Alternative mounting options are available
• A range of additional work tubes, end seals and work tube packages is available for use with modified atmosphere and/or vacuum
•Insulation plugs & radiation shields to prevent heat loss & improve uniformity
• Optionally configured for 2 phase electrical supply
• Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
• Retransmission of Setpoint‘ control configuration to facilitate programmed cooling (TZF)
• Vacuum packages with a choice of rotary vane pump or turbomolecular pump are available for furnaces with tube inner diameters of 60 mm and above
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690