The economical, accurate method of checking viscosity
• It provides a single parameter for a variety of flow tests which can be carried out over any period under as near identical conditions as possible.
• It uses little bench space yet is probably the simplest, most accurate method of conducting a variety of flow associated tests.
• It is already widely used in the chemical, paint, cosmetic and food processing industries.
• The Consistometer is a low cost, durable, instrument for accurately checking laboratory or production samples against consistency, viscosity or flow rate standards.
• The Consistometer is manufactured from stainless steel engraved with a series of precise graduations at 0.5 cm intervals.
• To ensure accurate reproducibility the instrument is levelled using the adjustment screws and spirit level.
• The instrument is sometimes known as a “Bostwick Consistometer”.
• Available in 2 versions – Standard or Extended
• Engraved graduations for accurate results
• Levelling screws and spirit level enable accurate set up
• Low cost, ease of use
• Requires up to 100 ml of sample
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690