Air Showers are self contained chambers installed at entrances to cleanrooms and other controlled environments.
Cleanroom Air Showers
Cleanroom Applications: The greatest source of particulate contamination in a cleanroom is the operator. Air showers are installed between change areas and the cleanroom. The air shower enhances cleanroom operating protocol by serving as a reminder to all operators that they are entering a controlled environment. Personnel therefore develop the habit of gowning up properly before entering the air shower.
Key Benefits :-
• Disposable prefilter
• Emergency stop buttons
• Energy Efficient
• High velocity shower jets
• Microprocessor controller
• SS air nozzles
• All electrical components are UL listed / recognised.
• A disposable pre-filter with 85% arrestance extends the life of the main filter.
• Each air shower is individually factory tested for safety and performance in accordance with international standards.
• Each unit is shipped with a documentation outlining the tests undertaken and the units individual results for each unit.
• Esco Air Shower filters meet the IESTRP-CC001.3 recommended practice for HEPA performance (USA), and EN 1822 for H13 performance (EU).
• In case of a power failure, all doors are unlocked automatically, and controller settings saved.
• Robust construction qualify the air shower for the most demanding applications. The air shower is fully assembled and ready to install & operate when shipped.
• The auto reset feature unlocks doors in case personnel open the air shower door but do not actually enter, thus preventing accidental lock-outs.
• The air shower is constructed of electro-galvanised steel sheets with an abrasion-resistant oven-baked powder coated finish.
• The Air Shower is warranted for 1 year excluding consumable parts and accessories.
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690