Metal- and ceramic Injection Moulding Debinding and Sintering Furnaces
CIM & MIM Debinding and Sintering Furnaces
• High volume production of complex metal parts is increasingly carried out by metal injection moulding.
• During this process a metal/binder mixture is filled into precisely preshaped forms.
• After removal from these forms, the parts then need to be debinded and finally sintered to obtain the desired mechanical properties.
• For this purpose Carbolite Gero offers optimized products for debinding and sintering like the EBO (optimized for BASF Catamold© feedstock) and the PDS range.
• The HTK range (see above) is also suitable for the debinding and sintering process as well.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690