Filters the air from a safety/acid cabinet’s internal chamber, captures and retains toxic fumes, and returns clean air back to the laboratory.
ChemTrap V 201
Types of filters available :-
• AS : Organic vapors
• BE : Organic vapors and Acid vapors
• Standalone system with no need for ducting, it is equipped with an adjustable pipe that accommodates connection points from the side or back of your existing cabinet.
• Laboratory air purification : ChemTrap filters the air from a safety/acid cabinet’s internal chamber, captures and retains toxic fumes, and returns clean air back to the laboratory.
• Simple & Easy : No ducting is needed. A simple and fast connection with a universal pipe fitting.
• User protection : The ChemTrap filtration system eliminates noxious vapors generated by chemicals stored in a safety or acid cabinet.
Features & Accessories :-
• Alarm : Audible alarm in case of fan failure
• Filter Safety : Visuale alarm to be sure your filters are at optimal performance
• Sampling port : For filter saturation test
• Amperage : 0.1 A
• Dimension (Ext) mm : 200(L) x 537(D) x 605(H)
• Noise Level : 55dBA
• Volume of air treated : 75 m³/h
• Power consumption : 19 watt
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690