Key Benefits :-
• Corrosion-Resistant Surface
• Meets Pharmaceutical and Clinical Laboratory Requirements
• Complete Contamination Control Methods
– 90°C Validated Moist Heat Decontamination Cycle
– ULPA filter
– 0.2 micron gas in-line filter
• Contamination Control System Provides Seamless Protection
– All input gases are filtered by in-line filters before they enter the chamber to remove impurities and contaminants.
– SteriSafe™ ULPA filtration enables the chamber air to be maintained at ISO class 5 condition.
– SwiftCon™ 90˚C validated moist heat decontamination cycle operates overnight to eradicate any contamination in the unlikely event it occurs. At the end of the cycle, the chamber
is dry and ready to use. Note: For CCL-50L units, further wipe down of the chamber is needed since it has no decon pump and condensation will normally occur after the decontamination cycle.
– The interior of the chamber is made from stainless steel type 304.
– Chamber is made of shiny stainless steel chamber with all rounded corners.
– Ductwork, plenums and shelves are removable without tools.
– Glass door is removable without tools.
– Inner gasket removable without tools.
– Diagnostic functions in the microprocessor include historical read-out of the parameters.
– Esco electronics and sensors have been expertly designed and paired to be inherently drift-free, to minimize need for calibration
– Service can be carried out from the top/front
• User-Friendly Software Interface
– 2 MB built-in flash memory guarantees long term storage of data.
– CelAlert™ alarm system reminds user to replace CO₂ tank and ULPA filter.
– Comprehensive user-configurable alarms for all the parameters.
– Diagnostic interface and on line quick help provide comprehensive solutions to frequently. encountered problems.
– Intelligent data and event logger records all incubator parameters for on screen recall.
– RS485 data output.
• VivoCell™ Precise Temperature, CO₂ Control and High Humidity
– Air flows gently around culture plates, causing no disturbance to cell culture
– Air jacket provides isolation against ambient temperature fluctuations
– Blower automatically stops when door is opened, to minimize mixing of chamber and room air
– Best uniformity and control among competition
– Direct heat design for rapid recovery, with 8 heater grouped into 3 zones
– Fast CO₂, temperature and humidity recovery without overshoot
– Filtered air circulates across water pan to accelerate humidifying process
– VentiFlow™ forced convection accelerates recovery of chamber air to ISO Class 5 Cleanliness after door closing to prevent contamination
|IR Sensor Model with Stainless Steel Exterior Cabinet|
|230V/50-60 Hz||115V/50-60 Hz|
|CCL-050B-8-SS||CCL-050B-9-SS||CelCulture® Incubator, 50 L, IR Sensor, CO₂ Control, SS Exterior|
|CCL-170B-8-SS||CCL-170B-9-SS||CelCulture® Incubator, 170 L, IR Sensor, CO₂ Control, ULPA, SS Exterior|
|CCL-240B-8-SS||CCL-240B-9-SS||CelCulture® Incubator, 240 L, IR Sensor, CO₂ Control, ULPA, SS Exterior|
|Suppressed O2 Model with Stainless Steel Exterior Cabinet|
|230 V / 50-60 Hz||115 V / 50-60 Hz|
|CCL-050T-8-SS||CCL-050T-9-SS||CelCulture® Incubator, 50 L, IR Sensor, CO₂ Control, SS Exterior|
|CCL-170T-8-SS||CCL-170T-9-SS||CelCulture® Incubator, 170 L, IR Sensor, CO₂ Control, ULPA, SS Exterior|
|CCL-240T-8-SS||CCL-240T-9-SS||CelCulture® Incubator, 240 L, IR Sensor, CO₂ Control, ULPA, SS Exterior|