The Carbolite Gero dental furnace is designed to provide easy sintering of zirconia (yttrium stabilised zirconium oxide) dental crowns and frameworks.
CDF – Dental Furnaces
The furnace is equipped with three robust high-quality heating elements made of silicon carbide. In contrast to many molybdenum disilicide heating elements these are free of any chemical interaction with zirconium oxide.
• 1530°C maximum operating temperature
• Complete sintering tray & 200 g of zirconium support beads
• Excellent temperature uniformity and precise temperature control
• Four program 8-segment 302P4 programmer (8 ramps, 8 dwell times)
• Optimised for operation from a standard 16A single phase mains supply
• One litre capacity chamber
• Uniform heating from non-contaminating silicon carbide elements
Options (specify these at time of order)
• Spare sinter trays
• Spare sinter support beads
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690