High efficiency cartridge packing
The patented Cartridger® C-670 allows quickly and simply packing high performance cartridges for reliable flash chromatography separations. Together with a substantial cost reduction, it provides the possibility to fill the cartridge with the silica quality of your choice.
• No more column storage
• Reduce solvent consumption compared to open glass columns
• Save cost compared to prepacked cartridges
Fast and Safe
• Minimized user exposure
• Pack a column in less than one minute
• Use any silica based material with particle size from 30 to 200 μm
• Achieve optimal separation with high quality cartridges
• Benefit from the unique packing process based on the fluidization of the silica
• Prepare your specific cartridge: choose your own silica and select the cartridge format (4 to 90 g)
• Functional principle of the Cartridger® C-670
– The packing process consists of two steps. In the first step A the stationary phase is fluidized by the flowing through of gas or compressed air.
– Silica gel is thereby homogenized and the friction of the particles against one another is considerably reduced.
– In the second step B the cartridge is packed using vacuum and sealed with two frits.
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690