CAP Oil Fluids
Features and Benefits
• Accuracy: +/-1% of viscosity value
• Appropriate for use at shear rates greater than 500 sec-1
• Brookfield oil viscosity standards are hydrocarbon based, either mineral oil or polybutenes.
Note: Other oil fluids are available – call for details
• Brookfield Viscosity Standards are accurate to ±1% of the stated viscosity and are certified by methods traceable to the United States National
Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
• The selection of one or two fluids will normally provide sufficient measurement points to verify calibration of your instrument.
• All fluids are supplied in 1/2 liter (1 pint) containers complete with a certificate of calibration.
• CAP Oil Fluids are supplied in 150 mL (4 oz) containers
How to Select a Cap Fluid
• Determine which viscometer is being used: High Torque or Low Torque.
• Determine which temperature model is being used:
• Low Temperature (5°C-75°C) or High Temperature (50°C-235°C)
• Determine which cone is being used.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690