• Autoclavable at 121°C
• Caps on 10 & 20 litre carboys have molded drill guides to aid installation of feed-lines etc.
• Good general chemical resistance
• Molded handle for safe and secure carrying
• Molded graduations for quick easy volume assessment
• Squat form for easy location on shelves, bench top or in transit
CAUTION : When autoclaving bottles always ensure the caps are completely loosened or removed to prevent accidental implosion.
INFO :- Polypropylene, PP
• Autoclavable at 121ºC
• Good to excellent chemical resistance
• Resistant to fatigue making it tough
• Temperature range -20 to +135ºC
• Translucent rigid polymer
• Typically used for beakers, bottles and cylinders
Bottles, Carboy, Heavy Duty, PP, Spares