Measures viscosity of oil drilling and fracturing fluids at atmospheric pressure in both field and laboratory settings
• Easy speed changes with convenient control knob
• Conventional oilfield rotor, bob and torsion spring maintain rheology history and reproducibility between instruments and laboratories
• Adjustable table height to accommodate a variety of beaker/containment sizes
• Shear Stress Values Displayedon easy-to-read lighted magnified dial
• Maintains a constant shear rate under varying input power and drilling fluid conditions. Provides drilling fluid engineers with an accurate and versatile tool.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690