The AZ is an eight zone tube furnace for controlled temperature profiles. These zones can be used to generate temperature profiles along the heated length of the furnace.
AZ – 8-Zone Tube Furnaces
With eight zones, thick insulation, and highly symmetrical winding of the heating elements throughout the entire AZ furnace, a uniformity of better than ± 5 °C is achieved. A key advantage of the eight individually controlled zones is the extension of the uniform length inside the furnace. Additionally, the temperature profile can be precisely controlled for linear increases, peaks, or other user defined profiles. One process well suited for the AZ tube furnace is chemical vapour deposition as a temperature gradient can be established in the furnace for evaporation of precursor material at the high temperature end zone and sublimation of the vapour onto the substrate at the cooler temperature end zone. All zones are individually controlled and monitored with thermocouples.
• Automatic operation
• Data recording for quality management
• Extended uniform temperature distribution
• Eight-zone control for variable heating profiles
• Gradients, linear increase/decrease etc. of temperature along the heated length
• Retransmission of setpoint
• Similar construction to FHA / FHC tube furnaces
• Short heating and cooling rates
Options (specify these at time of order)
• A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi- segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
Please note that special controllers may be needed for this model•
• Complete automation by Siemens SPS control with touch panel and mass flow controller for the gases on request
• Insulation plugs & radiation shields to prevent heat loss & improve uniformity
• ‘L’ stand for vertical usage
• Modified atmosphere and vacuum assemblies are available
• Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
• Other diameters and heated lengths on request
• Vacuum packages with a choice of rotary vane pump or turbomolecular pump are available
• Wide choice of tube diameters and materials is available.
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690