An effective solution in providing operator, product and environmental protection within laboratories and industrial facilities.
Airstream® Class II Biological Safety Cabinets, Gen 3 (G-Series)
With the presence of its DC ECM blower, this is the most energy-efficient Class II Biosafety Cabinet in the world with 70% energy savings compared to AC motor. It also features stable and self-compensating airflow, despite building voltage fluctuations & filter loading. Its large performance envelope is an open declaration of possible safe operating airflow values. Certified to EN 12469, Esco Airstream® Class II Biological Safety Cabinet also has antimicrobial coating on all its external and internal painted surfaces for improved safety.
• Low Noise and Ergonomic Design
• Stable, self-compensating airflow
• Airflow sensor alerts the user if airflow is sufficient for greater safety
• Curved Corner and Glass Side with large corner radius facilitates easily cleaning and enables easy reach of service fixture and outlets.
• Divided autoclavable work tray allows easy cleaning
• Ergonomically-designed raised arm rest helps prevent grille blocking and create a comfortable working posture
• ISOCIDETM powder coat inhibits microbial growth on external surface prevents contamination and improves safety
• RS 232 Serial Interface Port enables sending of operational information to Building Management System (BMS)
• SentinelTM Gold Microprocessor Controller displays all safety information on one screen
• ULPA Filter* with 99.999% efficiency against 0.3µm particles, 99.995% filter efficiency for MPPS at 0.1µm improves safety
• Available in 1.2m (4′), 1.8m (6′) sizes
** According to American Standard IEST-RP-CC001, equivalent to HEPA H14 for EU-Standard EN1822
Guide to Models
|Model No.||External Dimensions (mm) without arm rest||External Dimensions (mm) with arm rest||Internal Dimensions (mm)||Airflow Velocity (Inflow)||Airflow Velocity (Downflow)||Electrical|
|AC2-4G8||1340 x 753 x 1400||1340 x 810 x 1400||1220 x 580 x 660||0.45 m/s
|AC2-6G8||1950 x 753 x 1400||1950 x 810 x 1400||1830 x 580 x 660||0.45 m/s
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690