Perfect instrument to quickly provide sieving of powdered materials.
Air Sizer 200
The new Air Sizer 200 is ideal for sieving very fine dry particles, which require efficient dispersion and desagglomeration via air jet technology (e.g. electrostatic material).
• An Endecotts “Premium” air jet sieve of the appropriate aperture size is placed in the airtight mounting plate bracket and a lid is placed on top of the sieve.
• The incoming air creates a wave within the sample helping to fluidise the sample and clear any blocked apertures.
• To create a continuous flow, positive pressure air is drawn into the sieve through a channel in a rotating arm placed immediately below the microplate or sieve mesh.
• Vacuum is applied to the chamber beneath the sieve drawing air out of the sieve through the apertures and carrying with it any undersize particles.
• Any undersize sample is discharged into the vacuum unit.
• Advanced air jet technology for fine particles, usable for dry material of 20 μm upwards
• Adjustable nozzle speed, 5 – 55 rpm
• Air flow fluidises and helps to separate sample
• Extremely efficient & fast sieving times
• Ideal for electrostatic materials
• Pre filter unit & industrial vacuum available as accessories
• Sieving action keeps apertures clear
To make your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6 06 3350 690