The range of AAF ashing furnaces is designed specifically to provide optimum ashing conditions to ensure complete combustion of the sample.
AAF 11/18 & 12/18
For those laboratories where ashing is interspersed with other heat treatment work the AAF 12/18 provides all of the advantages of the AAF design, but with a higher maximum operating temperature of 1200°C.
• 1100°C & 1200°C maximum operating temperatures
• 2 sided heating
• Carbolite Gero 301 single ramp to setpoint & process timer
• Ideal for ashing foods, plastics, coal & other hydrocarbon materials
• Preheating of air before it enters the chamber
• Protection of the elements from carbon build-up or corrosive atmosphere, using silicon carbide tiles
• Two tier rack system doubling the sample capacity with sample trays and loading handle allows for large number of samples
Options (specify these at time of order)
• A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
• Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690