• These controllers offer programmable control in which 20 segments may be set as ramp, step or dwell and may also be configured to control relays or logic outputs.
• The 3508 series provide a comprehensive information display.
• If precise temperature control is required over a wide range of temperatures, the 3508 series allows the use of multiple PID terms (gain scheduling).
• This feature is not enabled as standard, but can be activated on request.
• The 3508P10 and 3508P25 can also store and retrieve 10 and 25 programs respectively.