You may browse our wide range of products by using the category selection, or search by keywords.
A disposable respirator does not have replacement parts. It is meant to be thrown way after use.
A disposable respirator does not remove gases, chemicals, or vapors from the air you breathe.
It removes very small particles from the air you breathe. These particles include germs (like viruses, bacteria, and mold) and other kinds of dust.
A disposable respirator should be worn:
• If required in your workplace
• If recommended by your doctor
• If recommended during an outbreak of influenza (“flu”) or other infection
• When in a moldy building, such as after a flood
• When visiting or caring for someone in the hospital with tuberculosis
FFP2 Active Carbon Dust/Mist Mask with 2 Valves
2200N Series,Low Profile Nose Bridge with DUra Mesh
with Dura-Mesh and Exhale Valve, Low Profile Nose Bridge
N95 Plus Nuisance Acid Gases Respirator With Dura-Mesh and ...
AirWave N95 Particulate Respirator