You may browse our wide range of products by using the category selection, or search by keywords.
A disposable respirator does not have replacement parts. It is meant to be thrown way after use.
A disposable respirator does not remove gases, chemicals, or vapors from the air you breathe.
It removes very small particles from the air you breathe. These particles include germs (like viruses, bacteria, and mold) and other kinds of dust.
A disposable respirator should be worn:
• If required in your workplace
• If recommended by your doctor
• If recommended during an outbreak of influenza (“flu”) or other infection
• When in a moldy building, such as after a flood
• When visiting or caring for someone in the hospital with tuberculosis
P1 Dust Respirator
P1 Dust Respirator, with Valve
Aura P2 Dust/Mist/Fume Respirator
Aura P2 Dust/Mist/Fume Respirator, with Valve
FFP2 Cup Mask, with Activated Carbon & Valve
FFP2 Fold-Flat Dust/Mist Vertical Mask
N95 Fold-Flat Vertical Mask with Valve
N95 Fold-Flat Vertical Mask
FFP2 Fold-Flat Active Carbon Dust/Mist Vertical Mask, with ...
N95 Fold-Flat Avtive Carbon Vertical Mask with Valve