N95 Welding Particulate Respirator, with Valve & Odor-removing Filter Material
- Liquid and non-oil based particles from sprays that do not emit harmful vapors.
- Metal fumes produced from welding and cutting.
- Nuisance level organic vapors relief (3m recommended for relief from nuisance levels of organic vapors where concentrations not exceeding the OSHA PEL, or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower.
- Ozone protection (3M recommended for ozone protection up to 10 times the OSHA PEL, or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower.
- Solids from processing minerals, coal, iron ore, flour.
- Note : DOSH Approval No. - JKKP DR 69/99