The fastest, most hygienic hand dryer
Dyson Airblade dB
• Every second, it forces up to 30 lites of HEPA-filtered air through apertures up to 0.8 mm wide. Creating 690 km per hour sheets of air that dry hands quickly and hygienically
• The Dyson Airblade dB hand dryer takes just 10 seconds to dry hands. So users spend less time in the washrom, and busy periods are easier to manage.
• It is globally certified as hygienic by both NSF and HACCP International. So it’s safe for use in the food sector.
• The Dyson digital motor V4 spins p to three times faster than a conventional motor. Generating the power that makes AirbladeTM technology possible.
• Uses HEPA filter to capture 99.95% of particles the size of bacteria from the washroom air.
• Made from tough and durable ABS polycaronate. It’s been repeatedly tested to withdstand the pressure of high footfall, high usage washrooms.
• Dyson AirbladeTM hand dryers produce up to 80% less CO2 than some other hand dryers and up to 81% less than paper towels**
• ** Calculated using PE International GaBi software and method developed with Carbon Trust based on 5 years use and dry times measured using Dyson test method 769 based on NSF P335 with a measurement of 0.1g residual moisture.
• Better for the environment – No tree cut down, no paper waste
• Cost less to run – Costs up to 98% less to run than paper towels
• Fast – Hands are dried in 10 -14 seconds
• Hygienic – HEPA filters as standard
• 5 year warranty – Parts and labour
To make your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +6 06 3350 690